Our New Location
Emory Continuing Education (ECE) is pleased to announce our move to 12 Executive Park Drive NE (at the North Druid Hills Rd exit off I-85). We occupy the first floor of Building 12, and we have begun scheduling classes for our new space. ECE will continue to offer classes at its Alpharetta location, as well.
ECE strongly believes our new location will greatly benefit our students, instructors, and staff. Amenities will ultimately include:
- Nine classrooms, including:
- Four learning labs,
- Two technology labs,
- Two classrooms with extra-large capacity,
- One teaching theater;
- Multiple social spaces/common areas, and staff offices;
- Improved wi-fi reception throughout the building;
- More than 550 shared free parking spaces, with an accessible multi-level deck;
- Plenty of convenient dining options nearby.
We look forward to seeing you back in class as we continue to improve the total learning experience for our students.
For a detailed map and directions to our new location, please click HERE.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 404-727-6000 if you have any questions.