Frequently Asked Questions
- Emory Executive Park Campus
- Refunds, Withdrawals, and Transfers
- How much is the registration and what is included?
- How long does my membership last?
- Do I have to be a member to take an OLLI class?
- How will I know that I have been registered?
- What are the OLLI dates for 2016?
- Who teaches OLLI at Emory classes?
- How do I register online for OLLI classes?
While no refunds will be issued, OLLI students may transfer to another OLLI course within a quarter.
|Number of classes||Cost|
Each additional course above six classes is $23 per class. Some classes have additional supply or tuition fees.
You pay for a new membership each quarter/session.
Yes. You must be an active, paid-up member to participate in any of our classes.
You will receive an email from Emory Continuing Education confirming your class selections.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI - classes designed for students ages 50 and older) sessions for 2016 are currently scheduled as follows:
- Spring 2016: April 4 - May 26, 2016
- Summer 2016: July 5 - August 11, 2016
- Fall 2016: September 13 - November 3, 2016
- Winter 2017: Jan 9 - March 2, 2017
Our courses are taught by a wide variety of qualified personnel. We’re very proud of the instructors we attract. Please view the Instructors page to view biographies of past, present, and future instructors.
1. Go to olli.emory.edu and click on Courses to see all of our classes, dates and times.
2. Click on the class name (i.e. Gentle Yoga) and then click Add to cart.
3. To add more classes from the list, click the back button (←) at the top left of the
4. After adding courses, click check out.
5. Log in using previously created account or create a new account (if necessary, click forgot my
6. Click make payment, follow prompts to pay.
7. Click continue to display the confirmation page.
8. Click continue to receive a confirmation receipt via email.
Note: Membership discounts will not appear until you click check out!