Frequently Asked Questions
- Emory Executive Park Campus
- Refunds, Withdrawals, and Transfers
- How much is the registration and what is included?
- How long does my membership last?
- Do I have to be a member to take an OLLI class?
- How will I know that I have been registered?
- What are the OLLI dates for 2015?
- Who teaches OLLI at Emory classes?
While no refunds will be issued, OLLI students may transfer to another OLLI course within a quarter.
|Number of classes||Cost|
Each additional course above six classes is $23 per class. Some classes have additional supply or tuition fees.
You pay for a new membership each quarter/session.
Yes. You must be an active, paid-up member to participate in any of our classes.
You will receive an email from Emory Continuing Education confirming your class selections.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI - classes designed for students ages 50 and older) sessions for 2014 are currently scheduled as follows:
- Winter 2015: Jan 13 - March 5, 2015
- Spring 2015: April 7 - May 28, 2015
- Summer 2015: July 7 - August 13, 2015
- Fall 2015: September 8 - November 4, 2015 (no class on Tues. Sept. 15 and Wed. Sept. 23)
Our courses are taught by a wide variety of qualified personnel. We’re very proud of the instructors we attract. Please view the Instructors page to view biographies of past, present, and future instructors.