Frequently Asked Questions
- Emory Executive Park Campus
- Refunds, Withdrawals, and Transfers
- How much is the registration and what is included?
- How long does my membership last?
- Do I have to be a member to take an OLLI class?
- How do I register?
- How will I know that I have been registered?
- What are the OLLI dates for 2014?
- Who teaches OLLI at Emory classes?
While no refunds will be issued, OLLI students may transfer to another OLLI course within a quarter.
Registration is $125 for four OLLI classes or $69 for one. Some classes have additional supply or tuition fees.
You pay for a new membership each quarter/session.
Yes. You must be an active, paid-up member to participate in any of our classes.
Click on Step 1 on the main OLLI website to choose your membership ($125 for the Full Membership or $69 for the Sampler Membership). Once you’ve paid for your membership, go back to the main OLLI webpage and click on Step 2 to choose your individual classes. You can also register for classes by calling Enrollment Services at 404-727-6000, option #2, or by visiting the front desk at the Executive Park location.
You will receive an email from Emory Continuing Education confirming your class selections.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI - classes designed for students ages 50 and older) sessions for 2014 are currently scheduled as follows:
- Winter 2014: Jan 14, 2014 - March 6, 2014
- Spring 2014: April 1, 2014 - May 22, 2014
- Summer 2014: July 8, 2014 - August 14, 2014
- Fall 2014: September 16, 2014 - November 6, 2014
Our courses are taught by a wide variety of qualified personnel. We’re very proud of the instructors we attract. Please view the Instructors page to view biographies of past, present, and future instructors.