Frequently Asked Questions
- Emory Executive Park Campus
- Refunds, Withdrawals, and Transfers
- How much is the registration and what is included?
- How do I register?
- How will I know that I have been registered?
- What are the OLLI dates for 2014?
While no refunds will be issued, OLLI students may transfer to another OLLI course within a quarter, not between quarters.
Registration is $125 for four OLLI classes or $69 for one. Some classes, including computer classes, are priced separately.
Choose your membership option, $125.00 or $69.00, and register. You will be asked to create a profile in order to continue. Once your payment has been processed, you will need to print out the registration form and submit it in order to complete your registration.
You will receive an email from OLLI at Emory confirming your class selections.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI - classes designed for students ages 50 and older) sessions for 2014 are currently scheduled as follows:
- Winter 2014: Jan 14, 2014 - March 6, 2014
- Spring 2014: April 1, 2014 - May 22, 2014
- Summer 2014: July 8, 2014 - August 14, 2014
- Fall 2014: September 16, 2014 - November 16, 2014