Payment Policies and Options
Emory Continuing Education accepts payments made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) check. Cash payments are not accepted.
At this time, Emory Continuing Education cannot accept Pell Grant, Stafford Loan, Americorp, or HOPE Grant forms of financial aid.
Payment OptionsEmory Alliance Credit Union has created an unsecured line of credit especially for Emory Continuing Education students to assist with the cost of tuition, books and supplies.
- Minimum amount: $1,000; Maximum amount: $8,000
- 12 months interest only. Balance on the 13th month will be amortized over 36 months.
- Interest rate is Prime + 4%
- A monthly billing notice will be generated.
- Credit Union membership is required.
For more information on this specific loan opportunity, visit an Emory Alliance Credit Union branch or call 404.329.6415.