Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of equipment will I need for the Certificate program?
- What type of student participates in this program?
- How long does it take to finish the program?
- When and where is my class held?
- What are the benefits of this program?
Dates and times will be listed on the website next to each course name.
Most classes are held at 6 Executive Park Drive, Atlanta GA 30329, but always check your registration confirmation in the event your class is re-scheduled to another nearby Emory facility.
- Emory University maintains rigorous academic and performance standards in our selection of instructors. Each of our instructors has demonstrated teaching ability and superior knowledge of their subject matter.
- Let experts in the field keep you up to date with the latest advancements in the constantly changing field of digital photography.
- The program ends with a valuable 4-week capstone course in which participants are guided through the development of a final photography project which creates a portfolio of work from concept to completion.